Join Our Team
Mail your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date of submission: 15/12/2015
Designation/Role: Marketing Interns (3 nos.)
Responsible for assisting the organization in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relations plans.
This needs to be accomplished through developing, maintaining and expanding marketing channels/methodologies to the professional community, various institutions, senior industry leaders and the public at large.
- 6 days working
- Flexible Holidays
- Should be able to learn and adapt quickly.
- Should take responsibility.
- Should be creative and solution oriented.
Primary Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Identify all local business influence centers to determine referral sources.
- Assist with business development per blueprint and marketing strategy.
- May assist with performing client assessment; coordinate with the office staff to ensure client starts in a timely manner
- Assist with arranging meetings with persons responsible for or in a position to refer clients.
- Attend conferences, networking events representing the company. Network with others in the industry to develop new business opportunities.
- Assist in coordinating various marketing methods including, direct mail, print ads, networking, internet, social media, and develop new methods of marketing.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow-up skills.
- Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability.
- Leadership potential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and Outlook required.
- Ability to learn other software programs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Role Category: Marketing Intern
Educational Qualifications: B.E./B.Tech(Computer Science/Information Technology/ Electronics/ Communication/ Instrumentation/ Electrical), BCA, MCA, M.Tech(Computer Science/Information Technology/ Electronics), MBA (Any Stream).